Unique Classic Cars
2015 Bassett Drive
2005 Ford Excursion Eddie Bauer Edition finished in White and Silver two-tone paint. Paint is in nice shape overall for the miles! Odometer reads 73,703 original miles. This truck was originally Southern vehicle before coming to us. Chrome and brightwork on this truck in good shape yet. Riding on the chrome Ford wheels with slotted and drilled rotors. Charcoal/Neutral two-tone leather bucket seat interior with center console and automatic on the column. This rear wheel drive model is powered by the 5.4L V8 under the hood that is paired up with an automatic transmission. Equipped with power steering, steering wheel controls, power brakes, power windows, rear parking assist, third row seating, adjustable pedals, rear defrost, am/fm/cd/cassette stereo, drivers info center, dual power seats, lit running boards, overhead console, power mirrors, electronic climate control, power rear vented windows, rear A/C and controls. A/C BLOWS COLD! Seats are in good shape and headliner looking good as well. Rear storage area in great shape with a rubber mat protecting the rear carpeting as well. Stock sounding 2005 Excursion!
Please see video for full breakdown of this vehicle
Give us a call at 507-386-1726 or email \"[email protected]\" to inquire about this vehicle.
TRADES WILL BE CONSIDERED AND FINANCING IS AVAILABLE
This particular vehicle IS ELIGIBLE for an extended warranty! Ask us for more details!
MN residents are responsible for tax, license and title procurement fees. Out of state buyers will only have a $125 Title Procurement fee, no tax or other fees charged.
Buyer ResourcesView All
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door