Arizona Classic Car Sales
2010 W. Parkside Ln. #130
Arizona Classic Car Sales is thrilled to offer this stunning 2007 Ford F150 ROUSH NITEMARE..!! #15 of 100 built in 2007. Equipped with the powerful 5.4Liter V-8 Stage 3 ROUSH / ROUSHCHARGER engine 450hp 500ft lbs torque, Ford Saf-T-Track 3:73 Rear Gears, 2WD, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Hood Scoop, Garmin Navigation, Rear Spoiler, 20 Chrome Wheels, Dassani Side Exhaust, Sport Suspension, Black Leather, Roush Pedals, Matte Black Accents, AND MORE..!! Please don't hesitate to call anytime with any questions or offers.. 602-513-3298"
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door