of 1,964 50th Anniversary Mustangs
*5.0l V8 Coyote w/ performance pack - 420hp 390tq
*6 Speed manual transmission
*Limited edition interior
*Kona blue exterior
*Six piston Brembo disc brakes w/ larger rotors
*Factory aluminum 19" wheels
*Perimeter sensing alarm
*SYNC by Microsoft
*Steering wheel controls
*Heated and cooled seats
*Power windows, locks, mirrors, seats
*LED lights w/ Mustang show on ground
*Subwoofer in rear
Every option on these cars and this one is dressed in Kona blue exterior with two tone leather interior.The 50 Year Mustang is based on a loaded GT fastback with the performance pack. Beyond that, customers face few choices: Wimbledon White or dark Kona Blue metallic paint; six-speed manual or six-speed automatic transmission.
The 5.0 liter V8 puts out more than 420 horsepower and 390 lb-ft of torque. The 6-piston Brembo front brakes are surrounded by 19 inch wheels with a Y-spoke design that are inspired by the chromed steel wheels found on the original Mustang. Tires are Pirelli P-Zero summer tires in 255/40-19 for the front and 275/40-19 for the rear. Manual transmission cars get a Torsen differential with a 3.73:1 ratio.
Supersport Auto 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door