*5.4L V8 factory DOHC Supercharged and intercooler 500hp @6000RPM
*6 speed manual transmission
*Rebuilt title from Arkansas - runs and drives great
*4 wheel Brembo disc brakes power vented
*Nitto tires - front 2 brand new
*18"x9.5" Factory SVT wheels
*Dual exhaust with stainless X-pipe
*Shaker 500 sound system w/ MP3
*Shaker 1000 rear boom box
*A/C recently charged
*New front rotors and pads
*Front facia and rear spoiler
Runs and drives great. Super fun and awesome color combination. Recently taken on 1,000 mile road trip with now issues. A few small scratches on hood (see photos).
Showdown Motors Inc. 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door