GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 1995 Ford Mustang GT convertible for your consideration. The Mustang GT is powered by none other than a 5.0L V8 motor which has been found in many Ford Mustang GT models throughout the years. Mated to the large and powerful motor is an automatic transmission that shifts strong between gears.
The exterior of the car is finished in Deep Forest Green and features a tan hardtop which complements the green nicely. Also paired with the green exterior is a tan leather interior which features all power operated windows and locks. Even the soft top is power operated. The car remains stock except for an aftermarket JVC radio.
The Mustang is one of the cars on the Mt Rushmore of American automobiles. The 4th generation of Mustangs replaced the fox body's with more bold lines and curvaceous styling cues. The GT models featured higher performance and better handling giving the drivers plenty of ammunition to carve up roads with the good ole Ford throaty V8. Please call or email today with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door