702 N 1st St.
Wow! If you are wanting a screaming fast 2nd generation split bumper Camaro then you better check out this 1970 that flies like a rocket! It's powered by a Dart SHP iron block bored 4.145 with 235cc 2.08/1.60 heads backed up by a Power glide with 2-speed automatic with Gear Vendors overdrive. The engine is built with RHS Pro Action aluminum cylinders JE forged pistons Comp Cams solid roller camshaft Carr 6 inch connecting rods Eagle forged crankshaft Vortech Supercharger Fi Tech Go Port fuel injection Detroit Speed single adjustable coil over shocks and springs Detroit Speed tubular upper and lower control arms inner and outer tie rods idler arms Detroit Speed sway bar speed kit sub frame connectors Cal-Trac bars and a 9 inch rear end with Posi traction 3.70 gears. It comes equipped with power steering power 4 wheel disc brakes LED lights super charger FI Tech fuel injection ken wood CD player split bumper chrome hood hinge cowl hood dual exhaust and is riding on a nice staggered set of 18 and 20"" set of ridler rims. The orange metallic paint with white stripes is laid out beautifully over a laser straight body. It's correct black bucket seat with full console and horse shoe shifter is in great shape throughout with upgraded tachometer and gauges. This is a great looking but even better driving classic muscle car that is ready to jump in and enjoy! Call us today to schedule your test drive.""Because life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door