Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
The Famous 7.3L Ford F350 Super-duty Lariot. This is the truck that set world records for durability and miles. This truck came to us from a private estate used in the horse industry pulling horses from Florida to Alabama. professional care and maintenance. Recent full service that included. 6 new Firestone LRE tires. all mew brakes and rotors. new fuel filters. serpentine belt and tensioner. coolant tank . oil change and filter. has run Rotella oil oil changes every 6k miles. has Areo wing on roof for increased fuel economy and wind handling. clean leather interior. reliable truck that will pull anything you can put behind it. complete with trailer brake-5th wheel set up and tool boxes.
SEE THE VIDEO at www.cleanclassiccars.com We can ship this truck WORLDWIDE. Fly in drive anywhere.
Call us 7 days a week. 941-355-1955 for a personal description and walk around.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door