American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
2002 BMW X5 (E53) 4.6is Model SUV STK #: 1287 -Clean title! -Comes equipped with the 4.6is sport package: ---Upgraded 4.6L M62B46 V-8 Engine, rated at 340 HP --- Equipped with additional rear fender flares along with different front and rear bumpers. ---Features 20 inch wheels that are fitted over larger brakes than the stock X5 -Automatic 5- Speed Transmission -Titanium Silver exterior paint -Black leather interior -All Wheel Drive -Two piece tailgate Numerous options: -Sunroof -Navigation System -Heated front and rear seats -Dual power seats -Power folding rear seats -Power steering -Power brakes -Power windows -Power door locks -Remote keyless entry -Heat and A/C -Too many to list! The BMW E53 is the first-generation BMW X5 mid-sized luxury crossover SUV. It was produced from 1999-2006. The E53 was developed at a time when BMW still owned Land Rover and as such shares many components and designs with both the Land Rover Range Rover L322 model (specifically the Hill Descent System and Off Road Engine Management system) and the BMW E39 5 Series (specifically engines and electronic systems). The entire in-car entertainment system (Radio Function, Navigation System, Television and Telecommunications systems) are shared with other BMWs and L322. ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door