GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 1995 Mercedes-Benz SL500 for your consideration. It is powered by a 5.0L V8 motor which is paired with a smooth-shifting automatic transmission. The 5.0L V8 packs a serious punch with 315 horsepower and 347lb-ft of torque.
The exterior of the car is finished in Polar White over an Alpaca Grey interior. Accenting they grey leather is a wood-paneled center console and dark grey dashboard. This Mercedes is loaded full of all sorts of features that would be expected on a car from the mid-90s. Some highlights include automatic climate control, air conditioning, AM/FM/CD radio, power top, power roll bar, power windows, power locks, and power seats.
This Mercedes-Benz was the best of the best when it came to the combination of luxury, performance, and the convertible driving experience. This example has received plenty of maintenance recently. Since 2019 it has received a new convertible top, new tires, new brakes, engine wiring harness, and distributor. All of this put together means a strong running and driving car. Please call or email with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door