East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#072 1968 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible
Painted a beautiful British Green with new Camel color top, new front & rear bumpers, new drivers outside mirror, new antenna, luggage rack. Like new emblems, taillights. The chrome rear license plate insert is new, the door handles and knobs like new. Windshield trim is like new, Rocker panel moldings like new, Rally rim, center cap trim rings all like new with new Red wall tires, new hood release cables, new head light canisters. New fuse box and wiring. A beauty!
The interior is all new and Camel color, new 3-spoke wood steering wheel, new black padded dash, new black kick panels, new door panels, new carpet, new window cranks, new sill plates, console is Black and looks new, 4-speed, Black factory seat belts, all factory gauges look new. Speedometer and Tach look new, aftermarket AM/FM Corvette logo radio. New carpeted floor mats, new black sun visors, rear view mirror like new, rear side panels new, new door rubber. Like New!
Powered by a 327 engine with a 4 speed transmission, chrome air cleaner, factory intake, factory 4-barrel carb, exhaust manifolds, factory ignition stainless cover, factory plug wire covers, aluminum radiator, dual electric fans, aftermarket heat and A/C. Neat and clean, drives and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door