VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
Only 5,160 actual miles on this Dale Earnhardt Signature Edition. Only 3 owners since new. First 2 were women. 2nd owner bought It with 1,900 miles. We sold it to the 3rd owner which is probably the fussiest collector I've dealt with. It practically shows like new inside and out. It functions like new too. Included is all the maintenance records. It has all the literature too. Window sticker, manuals, brochures, manual etc. This SS "Intimidator" not only looks the part but has some of the same race technology found in the race winning NASCAR. It is obvious this car is something special. From the award winning motor to it's sport suspension and traction control, it means business. Inside features race inspired gauges, a floor shifter between the 2 tone power leather bucket seats. The outside is decked out with race inspired rear spoiler, diamond cut wheels, and ground effects. It is boldly badged in and out. In honor of good old #3, only 3,333 were made. This makes a great collector car to use, show and enjoy. It appeals to NASCAR fans and will make a great investment!
Earnhardt Signature Edition
Diamond cut wheels
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door