East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#162 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8
Custom paint Brilliant Black Pearl with Dark Titanium Metallic stripes with Red Edges all clear coated for a slick finish, gas cap matches stripes. Custom wide body kit (Composite front fenders) and "Billboard" rear quarter panel extensions, inner wheelhouse extensions. Aerodynamic front spoiler "Canards" Lambo doors, shaved door handles with remote door poppers. Headlights and taillight covers. Custom Challen Her logos front and rear, dual outside mirrors. All glass tinted, side marker lights. Eibach adjustable lowering kit. Custom US Mag U500 Matte Black center, Gloss Black Lip wheels with 20 x 10 front and 20 x 12 rear wheels. Toyo Proxes and blackwall tires . Keyless entry. 4-Wheel power disc brakes. Only Synthetic oil used and only High Octane gas used. Looks beautiful.
The interior is a beautiful Dark Slate Gray Leather on power bucket seats with Gray Alcantara centers. Dark Gray dash is padded. All factory White face gauges, Kenwood stereo system with 5-channel amp. New speakers all through car and subwoofer. Back up assist Camera, Viper security system and Smart Start. Chrome lit Challenger Logo door sill plates. Diablo Predator Tuner on dash. Console with 2 cup holders and Automatic shifter with T-Bar, Factory A/C & Heat. Dual outside power mirrors. Power windows, power door locks. Power trunk opener. Gray Weather Tech Custom floor mats front & back. Tilt column, map lights. Bigger rearview mirror. Sunroof. Inside is like new.
Powered by a 6.1 L Hemi Engine with 425 HP. 5-speed Automatic, power steering, A/C & Heat, dual exhaust. Runs and handles great! A real attention getter. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door