200 E Cypress St
Very rare. Immaculate condition. 2 owner. This car is a limited series run of only 700 of this 'hyper Blue for the US. it is #477. it has full power, air condition. Upgrades Air intake only for engine, all other for cosmetic aftermarket coil overs for Subaru with adjustable heights. upgraded 20 inch wheels with wheel spacers. aftermarket shift knob carbon fiber lip on wing custom exhuast much more original stock exhaust and intake go with vehicle
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door