GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
The Ford Mustang Cobra was a SVT vehicle that was built and designed for a special Mustang owner that wanted something a little different than the standard 5.0L in the GT model. This special edition gave you some great features and more power to enjoy.
Pleased to bring to market this very low mileage Mustang Cobra in Black clear coat and just over 20k miles. The vehicle is fast, great looking and destined to continue to go up in value over the years. Vehicle has the badge on the engine showing the team of engineers that built it and assembled the engine. The Cobra also gave you special 17in polished alloy wheels, factory rear spoiler, power windows, locks and mirrors. These also were limited in production and finding a clean well preserved one is difficult.
This car performs great with all gears engaging properly along with great brakes, and handling characteristics. This is a golden opportunity to buy an investment for a fraction of the price that it will be in just a few years.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door