Survivor Classic Car Services LLC
2221 South Dock Street
Please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com for additional photos, information and a video. The 2005 Cadillac STS was the first year of the STS produced from 2005-2011. This beautiful and clean STS is painted metallic silver and loaded with luxury. It is loaded with push button start, keyless entry, remote start, leather bucket seats, power windows, power locks, remote mirrors, cruise control, tilt, and AM/FM/CD player. The beautiful polished 7 spoke alloy wheels give this STS a sport edge with a luxury sedan. This model STS stickered for almost $50,000 before options were added. Under the hood you will find the robust 4.6-liter V8 paired with a 5-speed automatic transmission. This beauty packs a punch with a whopping 320 horsepower and 315 lb. ft of torque. With all that power, it still manages 23 MPG on the highway. If you are looking for luxury and comfort in a sporty sedan don't pass this by! For additional information on this and our other classic and collectible cars for sale, please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com. For assistance please call the office at 941-845-4461, text our cell phones at 813-358-8830, or email us at [email protected]om. We are located between Tampa and Sarasota. We are 90 minutes from Orlando and Fort Myers.
Final Price + $299 Doc Fee.
Final Price + Doc Fee, Tax, Title and License for Florida Residents.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door