20950 Rogers Drive
You gotta see this one!! A complete custom car with incredible lines. I don't think we have ever see one this cool. The body and new top is a work of art that truly makes this car a show stopper. A custom chrome grill finishes off the look. The black paint shines and ties the entire look together. Come see this one at our Rogers (Minneapolis) showroom. You will be amazed!!
*Factory V-6 - Original Configuration
*Automatic - Center Console
*Full Power Options
*Factory AM/FM/Cassette Stereo
*Tilt Steering Wheel
*Dual Adjustable Mirrors
*Black Leather Bucket Seats
*Chrome Wheels / Radial Tires
*Front Air Bags
*Odometer Reads: 19,230 Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call Scott E. @ 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door