20950 Rogers Drive
This 1999 Plymouth Prowler features a one-of-a-kind custom chopped roof that gives this already sleek roadster an even sleeker silhouette. Under the hood on this '99 Prowler is a 3.5 Liter Single Overhead Camshaft V6 motor mated to 4 Speed Automatic Transmission with overdrive. This Mopar is loaded with modern amenities including power steering, power disc brakes, power seats, tilt steering, remote keyless entry, power door locks, power windows, cruise control, and air conditioning. The exterior of this '99 Prowler is finished in beautiful Prowler Black basecoat/clearcoat paint. The grille on this Plymouth has been upgraded to a custom chrome setup. Perhaps the most striking exterior feature is the Indy-car style front open 17" chrome wheels with radial tires. The rear chrome wheels are 20" with radial tires as well. The black leather Prowler bucket seat interior is in fantastic condition. The seats, steering wheel, and floor mats all adorn Prowler specific accents. You'll be able to listen to all of your tunes on the Factory AM/FM/Cassette Entertainment system as you cruise down the road. If you're looking for a low miles car that is sure to be a head-turner and that has all of the modern amenities, this 1999 Plymouth Prowler is the car for you. Give us a call today!
*Factory V-6 - Original Configuration
*Automatic - Center Console
*Full Power Options
*Factory AM/FM/Cassette Stereo
*Tilt Steering Wheel
*Dual Adjustable Mirrors
*Black Leather Bucket Seats
*Chrome Wheels / Radial Tires
*Front Air Bags
*Odometer Reads: 19,230 Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door