2003 N. Broadway
2013 GMC Sierra SLE, Four-wheel-drive, crew cab w/6 1/2 ft. bed, Silver, light grey cloth interior, 5.3 L V8, automatic, A/C, Cruise, tilt, CD, power locks, windows and mirrors, 130,000 miles, This truck was an insurance theft recovery vehicle with no damage...We have bought & sold insurance theft recovery vehicles for the past 31 years @ same location & same owners. 20 inch wheels with excellent tires ready to go !!
We are located in the center of the USA in Kansas in fact were in the very south east corner of Kansas -100 miles directly below Kansas City. And we can arrange or help arrange transportation for any vehicle anywhere in the world.
Feel free to contact us seven days a week up until 11 PM central: call/text/email.
Business Landline -620-231-CARS(2277)
Business Website w/pics & prices-www.loughmillermotors.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door