-The TrailBlazer SS came standard with a 6.0L LS2 V8 engine which produced 395 bhp and 400lb-ft(540 nm) of torque.
-20" Aluminum wheels
-Hercules radial tires
-Power windows, locks mirrors
-Power seats - heated
-A/C and Heat
-Steering wheel controls
-Factory Tow package
Runs and drives great. Paint shows very nice. A lot of these cars are abused and rough but not this one. We purchased in TN and its never seen a Michigan winer. Sport SUV with power!
Showdown Motors Inc. 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door