Crown Concepts LLC
3930 W. Costco Drive
Crown Concepts LLC., Tucson, AZ., is excited to present this 2014 Toyota FR-S Race Car. This is one that any racer who wants to "WIN" will want to own and compete in!
This FR-S came to Crown Concepts and the professionals here went to work. The performance engine with turbo kit build cost is over $38,000. The engine and turbo upgrade were completed in 2019! First action was to install a Turbo Kit, Upgraded Fuel Injection System, and Exhaust System. The upgrades continued by replacing the wheels and tires with rotary forged gunmetal wheels and Perelli, P-Zero track tires. An Aero Package was installed along with suspension and alignment setup to prepare this beast for the track.
Originally a Spec-86 Race Car now a competitive GTO/GTU class car that has the right safety equipment to accompany. Including the Sparco race seat, racing harness, roll-cage, and so much more. Every part of this build is top of the line, no expense spared. And the Turbo Kit, by Crown, includes Turbo Manifold, 3" Front Pipe, 3" Over Pipe, 3" Downpipe, Intercooler, Charge Piping, Couplers and Clamps, AOS, and Belt and Pulley Engine Heat Shield. And to top it off, 2000 Degree Ceramic Coating on the Downpipe, Turbine Housing, and Turbo Manifold. Not only will it perform to the max, it looks awesome.
Add a new race clutch kit, FT86 3" Single Exit Exhaust, along with a Koyo aluminum Radiator, and high end hoses, clamps, etc., it is ready to go.
As you can tell by now, the list goes on and on and that is why this is a Toyota to Own/Race/Win in! Only at Crown Concepts!
Call today for your exclusive appointment with one of the pro's and every fine detail will be gone over for you as you move forward in your quest to finish first! 1-520-900-7586
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door