AutoBarn Classic Cars
325 McGill Ave., Ste 500
STK 2651 1994 Chevrolet Impala SS
This original 1994 Impala SS sedan was the seventh generation of the Impala - the last with rear-wheel drive. In essence, the Impala SS was a high-performance Caprice. It is powered by a slightly de-tuned version of the Corvette 5.7-liter (350 cu in) LT-1 V8 making 260bhp and 330 lb/ft of torque. The primary difference between this LT-1 and the Corvette LT-1 was its use of cast-iron cylinder heads. It utilized the Caprice police package including: sport-tuned suspension, reinforced shocks/springs, 17" alloy wheels, Corvette's reverse-flow cooling system, HD four-wheel disc brakes, a transmission cooler and dual exhaust. The transmission is the 4L60E, an electronically controlled version of the 4L60. A factory posi-traction differential holds 3.08:1 gears. The exterior of our Impala SS is finished in Ebony Black and the original grey leather interior is in very good condition. It is well equipped with A/C, power windows, power locks, tilt wheel, cruise control, power seats, power trunk release and factory AM/FM/cassette stereo. This is truly a '90s full-size muscle car. ALL VEHICLES SOLD "AS IS".
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door