Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients. Just Reduced
This 2010 Chevy Camaro is 1 of only 200 Indianapolis 500 Camaro Pace Car replicas produced for the 2010 model year. Powered by a GM 6.2 liter V8 with 400 horsepower backed by a GM Hydra-Matic 6L80 6-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters, limited-slip differential and 3.27 gears this car will leave the competition in the dust and look great doing it. Inferno Orange paint with Pearl White rally stripes with complimenting Inferno Orange leather interior featuring factory air conditioning, and Boston Acoustics premium audio sound system to play your favorite tunes. Rally Sport Package, Brembo 4-wheel power disc brakes, to stop on a dime, and variable-ratio power steering to round those corners with ease. All this Cool sits on polished 20-inch Rally Sport wheels for that just right look. Full Documentation, door stickers, and original MSRP. With just over 5,000 miles this one is just like new. Offered at $54,500 OBO, this is a classic in the making. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1935 Chevy Sedan Stunning 383 Stroker
1965 Mercury Comet Caliente Super Rare Super Nice
2016 Cadillac Escalade Like New 18K Original Miles
1947 Cadillac Series 62 Convert Rare Color Combo
1961 Chevy Impala 348 Tri Power
Orange , CA
1929 Ford Sedan All Steel 1000 Break In Miles WOW
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door