Hanksters Hot Rods
2907 Rt 119 Hwy S.
Homer City, PA
Homer City, PA
CLICK DIRECTLY ABOVE FOR MORE PHOTOS AND A VIDEO OF THIS VEHICLE !! 4WD/AWD. ABS Brakes. Air Conditioning. AM/FM Radio. Automatic Headlights. CD Player. Chrome Wheels. Cruise Control. Daytime Running Lights. Deep Tinted Glass. Driver Airbag.Electrochromic Interior Rearview Mirror. Fog Lights. Front Air Dam. Front Split Bench Seat. Full Size Spare Tire. Heated Exterior Mirror. Interval Wipers. Keyless Entry.Leather Steering Wheel. Passenger Airbag. Pickup Truck Cargo Box Light. Power Adjustable Exterior Mirror. Power Door Locks. Power Windows. Rear Window Defogger.Steel Wheels. Steering Wheel Mounted Controls. Tachometer. Telematics System. Tilt Steering. Tilt Steering Column. Tire Pressure Monitor. Trip Computer.Vehicle Anti-Theft. Voice Activated Telephone. Visit Hanksters online at www.hanksters.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 724-471-2975 for PA or 386-944-9219 for FL to schedule your visit today. Note:FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY IS ONLY ON SELECT VEHICLES AT THE FULL RETAIL PRICE FREE SHIPPING IS ONLY IN THE CONTIGUOUS US ..
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door