Classical Gas Enterprises
Call To Schedule An Appointment
2001 Mercedes Benz SLK230
This 2001 Mercedes Benz is the SLK 230 series and in great shape. It doesn't have any accident history and has been adult owned. It has a little bit of wear on some of the interior trim but other than that is in great shape. It has been well maintained and doesn't have any mechanical issues. Check out the table below to get some of the stock specs.
Front head room
Front shoulder room
Front hip room
Front leg room
Maximum cargo capacity
Fuel tank capacity
EPA mileage estimates
20 City / 29 Hwy
Base engine size
Base engine type
Make this luxury Benz yours for $10,500.00!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door