790 Alabama Ave
Here is a very nice 2002 Chevy Camaro Z-28 Convertible with less than 87,000 miles. It has been well cared for. It is powered by the 5.7 LS1 engine which was also the engine in the Corvettes. The automatic transmission shifts out great. The paint looks great and the interior is clean and worn or tears on the seats. The power top goes up and down like it should and it has the hard plastic boot cover. This car has never had any accidents according to CarFax. The miles are correct as well with the CarFax report. This is the 35th Anniversary Edition Camaro Z-28 and the last year of this body style. It has all the power options such as power windows, power locks, power seat and power top. It has 16" Chrome Aluminum Wheels. It came from factory with 96V rated performance, handling suspension and factory ride package. This car runs and drives great and I would drive it anywhere. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] See more pics on our website at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2004 Chevy Monte Carlo SS Dale Earnhardt Edition
Bremen , GA
1958 Cadillac DeVille SUPER SHARP Crate 350 A/C
1953 Chevy 3100 5 Window SHOW TRUCK Fresh Build
1954 Chrysler New Yorker Wagon VERY RARE 440 V8
Bremen , GA
1980 Pontiac Trans Am Built 455 V8 Runs Great LOOK
1935 Ford ALL STEEL Sedan Runs Great Flathead V8
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door