2002 Chrysler Plymouth Prowler. If you're thinking about maybe buying a Prowler then you've probably already done some research and you already know that 2002 was the last year of production for the very unique Chrysler Prowler. The Prowler was only built for a total of Five model years starting in 1997, skipping the '98 model year then ending in 2002 with total production over those Five years only being 11,702 Prowlers. When Chrysler knew the end of production was coming in Feb. 2002 they thought it would be cool to make the last 301 Prowlers of the 1,436 they eventually built for that year, in a Special color that had never been offered by Chrysler before. That color was/is Candy Apple Red. This Prowler had never been wrecked or damaged. It only has 18,687 miles on it, so as you might imagine it's in really nice condition other than having some misc. small chips on the very bottom of the fenders from road dirt and a bit of a scratch or two under the chin. Also, included a picture of a very tiny little hole in the top that was actually caused by the way the top rides in the down position. It's very fixable, just never got around to it. If you're looking for a perfectly mint Prowler to sit idle in your garage while you occasionally look at it and is otherwise a museum piece then this Prowler is not the one for you. This Prowler is going to be perfect for the person who is looking forward to driving it and putting some more miles on it. The car is in terrific running and driving condition and had brand new tires put on it just before current owner bought the car. -Vehicle is on consignment and at our clients home -Please Call First and talk to a rep at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 -Showroom is by appointment only Please Call -If you would like a FREE Listing please visit our consignment page or Call
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door