American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1995 CHEVROLET IMPALA SUPER SPORT Offered here is a 1995 Chevrolet Impala RPO code WX3 Super Sport powered by the LT1 5.7L 260HP MFI HO V-8 with automatic transmission w/OD. Presented in the popular ebony black with custom aftermarket black w/ red interior. Extensive build with all performance suspension, convenience and power options as confirmed by original Service Parts label on underside of the trunk lid. The engine compartment is showcased with extensive chrome and complimenting red aftermarket components as is the trunk and interior touches that make this a true one of a kind. The ALA990K Digital Starter Disable System with your personal code numbers keeps your investment safe at all times. Well maintained, pampered and garage kept. Odometer shows just under 115,000 easy miles. If you are looking for a great collectible vehicle that is a blast to drive then this one is for you. Located in our Southern California Showroom. ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door