East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#135 2002 Chevrolet Camaro SS
35th Anniversary with 80,000 miles since built.
Painted a beautiful Red that is slick and straight with dual outside mirrors, head lights, grill, parking lights, taillights all like new. Rear spoiler, chrome 5-spoke SS rims with BF Goodrich tires like new. Tinted T-Tops, all glass tinted and like new. All rubber and felt like new, lowered 1", Edelbrock trailering bars, track bar, pan hard bar. SLP Aftermarket products, shock tower brace for front. Strut bar rear end to the transmission. Big sway bars front & rear. A real beauty.
All new Two tone leather interior; Black with Gray inserts, bucket seats, drivers side power both recline, black padded dash, black door panels and kick panels like new. Tilt column, steering wheel has radio controls built in. Factory AM/FM/CD radio, power windows, power door locks, dual power mirrors, delay wipers, rear window defrost, A/C & Heat, Automatic in console with cup holder, Sunvisors with mirrors, seat belts front & rear, dark gray carpet, dark gray floor mats with 35th Anniversary SS embroidered in it. All like new. Looks new inside.
Powered by a LS1 engine with 310 RWHP hooked to an Automatic transmission, Z06 intake with computer upgrade. Power steering, 4-wheel, 12 bolt Moser complete rear end housing with 3:73 gears. Runs and handles great. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door