Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
This stunning 1997 Ferrari 456 GTA is an extremely low mileage car with only 9,800 miles from new. Green with tan leather interior and an automatic transmission. This is a super clean example that runs and drives fantastic. Everything works as it should and it comes accompanied by factory books. Superb paint and leather interior. Mechanically excellent. A gorgeous car in near-new condition and an incredible buy for only $67,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door