vanguard auto sales llc
15100 Keel St.
2001 Cadillac Seville VIN 1G6KS54Y91U127133 Check out this gorgeous 2001 Cadillac Seville This is only a 2 owner vehicle and you could be the third Everything on this Caddy is all original like it was off the line 18 years ago. The car has 20880 miles on it and was always serviced at the local Cadillac dealership. It was always stored in a climate control environment and stored for the winter months. Under the hood sits a 4.6L V8 NorthStar 32 Valve partnered with the 4 speed automatic transmission. Everything is numbers matching Take a look inside to see the beautiful interior that features white leather upholstery in fantastic condition wood grain accents along with heated and powered front seats This Cadillac is a blast to drive and it's gorgeous Pearl White Paint shimmers in the sunlight Call us today before its gone Call us today and let VMS park your dream in your driveway 248-974-9513 Go to www.vanguardmotorsales.com to see over 100 HD photos and our in-depth video for this 2001 Cadillac Seville and over 200 other classics Mechanics 4.6L V8 NorthStar 32 Valve - Numbers Matching 4 Speed Automatic Transmission - Numbers Matching Front Wheels 16" Rear Wheels 16" Front Tires 235/60R16 Rear Tires 235/60R16 Body - Paint looks Incredible - Body Lines are Straight - Doors and Trunk Open and Close Nicely - Vinyl Top in Great Condition - Rear Bumper looks Good - Tail Light Lenses look Good Interior - Carpet is in Great Condition - Upholstery looks Incredible - Steering Wheel is in Good Condition - Head Liner is Tight - Dash is Amazing Underneath - Paper Tags - Exhaust looks Great - Floor Boards look Good - Brake Lines are Good - Rockers are Solid Don't miss out Call Tom 7 days a week 248-974-9513 [email protected]
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door