Hanksters Hot Rods
2907 Rt 119 Hwy S.
Homer City, PA
Homer City, PA
CLICK DIRECTLY ABOVE FOR MORE PHOTOS AND A VIDEO OF THIS VEHICLE !! THIS VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN OUR FLORIDA SHOWROOM!!!!Heated Seats. Traction Control. 1.5 Liter Direct Injected 4 Cylinder Turbo Engine. 19 Inch Gloss Black Wheels. 194 Horsepower. 200 Watt Kicker Amp. 3 Inch Matte Black Exhaust. 6-Speed Automatic Transmission. Black V-Tex Interior. Bluetooth Enabled Sound System. Cup Holders. Driver and Passenger Side Mirrors. Electric Power Steering. Heat. LED Brake Lights. LED Headlights. LED Turn Signals. Manual Actuating Hood. Obsidian Black Exterior. Push Button Start. Satin Black Dead Pedals. Servo Brakes w/ ABS. Shortened Windshield. V-Tex Wrapped Steering Wheel. Visit Hanksters online at www.hanksters.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 724-471-2975 to schedule your visit today. Note:FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY IS ONLY ON SELECT VEHICLES AT THE FULL RETAIL PRICE FREE SHIPPING IS ONLY IN THE CONTIGUOUS US ..
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door