GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this ultra clean, low mile, 1998 Mitsubishi 3000 GT SL for your consideration. The car is powered by its 3.0 liter DOHC 24 valve V6 engine, desirable 5 speed manual transmission and front wheel drive. The car remains in super clean original condition with factory original red exterior paint over charcoal leather interior. Highlights include 5 speed manual transmission, leather interior, sport seats, power steering, power windows, power brakes, power locks, AM/FM/Cassette/CD factory stereo (six disc changer still with the car in the trunk), aluminum wheels, sunroof etc.
The car is a great driver and mechanically fit. It comes complete with all books, and a perfect CARFAX showing consistent maintenance history.
Japanese performance has fallen into favor in the special interest car market and high caliber examples such as the one here are sought after. This car has a future!
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door