200 E Cypress St
This GT has 3,814 original miles. It still has plastic on door sills. It's equipped with a 5.4-liter, 550hp V8 engine, 500 ft/lbs of torque, 6-speed manual transmission, BBS wheels, black calipers, factory stripes and McIntosh radio. This GT is #1300 of 2,022 built and #536 of 765 manufactured in Mark IV Red. It was assembled June 17th, 2005 at the Wixom Ford plant. The factory car cover is still in plastic. It comes with books, two keys, factory charger and air compressor. It also comes with the original Window Sticker as well as a second brand new copy ordered from Ford. It has clean CARFAX and AutoCheck report which indicates one owner.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door