200 E Cypress St
This GT has 3,752 original miles. It's equipped with a 5.4-liter, 550hp V8 engine, 500 ft/lbs of torque, 6-speed manual transmission, BBS wheels, black calipers, factory stripes and McIntosh radio. This GT is #1300 of 2,022 built and #536 of 765 manufactured in Mark IV Red. It was assembled June 17th, 2005 at the Wixom Ford plant.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door