Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.Just Reduced
This 2000 Plymouth Prowler with just over 5,000 original actual miles in the highly striking and dramatic Prowler Black Clear coat color factory paint with a Agate Gray leather interior and a matching Black soft top with factory options including:3.5L High Output V6 24V engine, air conditioning, rear window defroster, power door locks and windows, power steering,4 Wheel Disc power brakes, drivers/passenger airbags, auto-stick transmission with 4 speed automatic transmission and auto-stick option, Agate leather trimmed bucket seats with reclining seats, cruise control, beverage holder, 20 rear & 17 front chrome alloy wheels, dual exhausts, remote keyless entry with security alarm, leather wrapped steering wheel, speed control, tachometer, AM/FM cassette, CD changer, Halogen headlamps, power mirrors, tilt steering wheel. The car appears to be in outstanding condition inside and out and is a fine example of a desirable increasingly collectible 2000 Prowler. Offered at $29,500 OBO.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1956 Ford F100 Frame On Restoration Sweet Treat
1969 Camaro Z28 All Orig #s Match Restored RARE
1955 Chevy Outlaw Street Legal Beast 540 Blower
1933 Ford Roadster Speed 33 WOW
1931 Ford Roadster All Steel W/Rumble Seat 1000 Mi
1940 Ford Opera Coupe 409/485HP Pristine Build
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door