STERLING MOTORS inc
1807 Locust St.
The sixth generation of the Camaro was first introduced to the public on May 16, 2015 as a 2016 model year. The Camaro now utilizes the GM Alpha platform shared with the Cadillac ATS and CTS and features MacPherson struts in front rather than the previous multi-link setup. This particular example is a one owner car that currently has 4,485 miles. It was optioned in Red Hot with a Jet Black leather interior and is equipped with the 2LT package, the RS package, the 335 HP 3.6L V6, an 8 speed automatic transmission, a remote starter and Bright Silver 20 wheels with run flat tires. The RS package adds HID headlamps with LED signature, LED tail lamps, unique front grills and a rear spoiler in addition to the 20 wheels. This beauty has been garage stored since day one, has never been driven in the rain and is in perfect condition top to bottom. We have priced it as though it has average miles so if you like what you see you better get in touch with us before it is too late!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2016 H-D FLHTCUL Ultra Classic Low w/ 3885 Miles
1963 Pontiac Bonneville 389 Convertible
Sterling , IL
2019 Kia Niro Touring Hybrid
1967 GTO 2 Door Post PHS Certified with Hurst Shif
1947 Harley-Davidson WL
1966 Pontiac GTO PHS Certified Rotisserie Restored
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door