Masterpiece Vintage Cars, LLC
675 N. US 31
Engine: 3.8L V6 Turbocharger Transmission: THM-200 4-Speed Automatic with Overdrive
Mileage: 24177 Believed Original Miles VIN: 1G4AK4794EH589388
Exterior Color: Dark Royal Blue Interior Color: Dark Steel Blue Cloth Reclining Bucket Seats
Original Turbo Wheels Tilt Power Leather Wrapped Steering with Cruise Control
Power Front Disc Rear Drum Brakes Power Windows
Power Door Locks Manual Adjustable Seats
Air Conditioning AM/FM/CD Stereo Radio with Power Antenna
Masterpiece has to offer this rare and original Buick Regal T-Type. The T-Type was an option package on the Buick Regal that included the legendary turbo V6 engine from Buick''s early ''80s racing success. One of 3,200 built in 1984, it was ordered with several performance options including the limited-slip differential, posi-traction and 15" turbine alloy wheels. The 3.8 liter V6 engine combined with the Garrett turbocharger made for 205hp, which was serious performance back in 1984. All accessories - including power options, lights, gauges, air conditioning, stereo, and even the instruments - work great. The rare 15 turbine-style original wheels are in good condition and wear Goodyear 215/70 R15 tires. The body is all-original and has clean and original chrome bumpers. The dark steel blue cloth interior is original to the car and is in very good condition. Please take note the only real wear you can see is the stitching on the steering wheel is worn.
This T-Type won''t last long. Call or email with any questions!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2003 Mercedes Benz SL500 Convertible
Whiteland , IN
2003 Ford F150 Super Crew Harley Davidson Custom
Whiteland , IN
1988 Eagle Premier ES
1988 Dodge D-Series D150 Pickup
1985 Oldsmobile Toronado Brougham
1984 MG London Roadster Kit
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door