AutoBarn Classic Cars
325 McGill Ave., Ste 500
STK 2580 1994 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail
This Harley Davidson FLSTC Heritage Softail Classic was built at the York, PA plant in 1994 and is a beauty. It has been meticulously maintained and with less than 9,000 miles is ready to ride. This bike is finished in Birch White and Silver with red pin stripping. All paint and chrome accessories are in excellent condition. The FLSTC comes factory equipped with 16" laced wheels, full fenders w/chrome trim, chrome engine accents/covers and staggered shorty dual exhaust. Our owner has also added a full windscreen and many chrome accessories. FLSTC Harleys of this era were powered by the 82ci (1340cc) 'Evo' single-cam V-twin. They came factory equipped with a Keihin 40mm carburetor and output was 67bhp and 72lb/ft of torque. The transmission is a 5-speed with belt final-drive. Four-piston calipers with 11.5" front/rear discs provide braking. The fuel tank carries 4.2 gallons and the bike weighs in at only 698# dry. This Harley Davidson Heritage Softail Classic is one of the most popular Softails in the Harley stable and this beauty has your name on it. ALL VEHICLES SOLD "AS IS".
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door