East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#021 1988 Jeep Wrangler
38,000 miles on rebuild
Painted a beautiful Green that is slick and straight, black hard top, Bimini top, fender flares like new, chrome door handles, glass tinted, rubber, dual outside mirrors, tail light covers, head light covers, tubular bumper F&R, running lights, chrome hooks front, turn signal covers, chrome hood latches, spare tire and cover, tubular steps, trailer hitch, American Racing rims with BF Goodrich all terrain T/A tires that are like new. Good looker.
New interior is Light Gray seats in front and back, black rubber floor mats, two tone gray door panels light and dark, roll up windows, dark gray dash pad, light gray carpet, dark gray Sunvisor’s, all gauges, tilt column, delay wipers, A/C & Heat, console light gray with cup holders, roll bar with light gray zip off pads, Alpine Stereo AM/FM/CD with (2) speaker in rear that is new. Like new inside.
Powered by a 4.2L 258 CID L6, 5-speed manual transmission, A/C & Heat, power steering, newer belts and hoses, power front disc brakes and drum rear brakes. Drives good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info on this Jeep.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door