*30th Anniversary pace car
*Brickyard 400 Indianapolis Speedway
5.7L LT1 - 285hp
*3 speed w/od
*16" five star aluminum wheels
*BF Goodrich Force
*Power disc brakes
*Power seat and mirrors
*Factory alarm w/ remote
*Rear window defroster
Festival / Parade Car. This is (1) of the (50) manufactured & sent to the 1997 Brickyard 400 from Ontario GM. (49) were used on the track for Parades & Driver Introductions on Race Day. The 50th was used by the Mayor, & others were assigned to track officials for use the week before the race. I have pics of the Cars lined up for the introductions. This door tag shows its build date of 05/97. All of the Vins were build dates of April & May of 1997 for the August Race. Unlike previous Brickyard 400's 1996 & down, the decals for these are original & were never for sale as aftermarket.
Great looking convertible that is turn key ready to cruise.
Call for details. 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door