Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
2002 Ferrari 360 Spider with Rare and Highly Desirable 6-Speed Manual Transmission This 2002 Ferrari 360 Spider is an exceptionally desirable 6-Speed example with only 14k miles from new. Finished in red with black leather interior and offered with factory books and tools. Just out of a large collection and accompanied by a clean carfax report. The car runs and drives excellent and shows beautifully inside and out. The 360 set a new standard for 8-cylinder Ferraris that surpassed the benchmark set by the sensational F355 that preceded it. This handsome 360 Spider is a milestone in the V-8 Ferrari lineage. With its 6-speed gated shifter and low mileage, this particular example is likely a wise investment that's sure to put a smile on the face of anyone lucky enough to slip behind the wheel. 6-Speed Manual Example14k Miles from NewAccompanied by Owners Manuals and Tool KitOffered with a Clean Carfax Report Excellent Condition Throughout Benchmark Evolution in Ferraris 8-Cylinder Mid-Engined Series
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door