Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
1998 Corvette Indy pace car convertible. historic one year only paint sceme for the 1998
The 1998 Chevrolet Corvette Indianapolis Pace Car convertible is one of the limited-edition factory replicas of the Indy 500 cars that marked the beginning of the C5 generation.
Other than the light bar and special safety equipment, the pace car replicas were not very different from the actual pace cars seen on the track in the 1998 running of the Indiana classic. The 345-horsepower LS1 V8 provided plenty of power for leading the Indy race cars, and the wild graphics package made the Corvettes easily spotted on the big oval, just as the replicas are on the street.
"Only 1,163 Indianapolis Pace Cars were built in 1998 sporting purple paint with bright yellow graphics and wheels," "The C5 convertible made its debut in 1998 and Corvette was chosen as the pace car for the 1998 Indianapolis 500.
"The graphics all over this '98 Pace car are amazing, they look great. Under the graphic-covered hood is an LS1 and automatic transmission."
The 1998 version had the most elaborate and colorful design of the Corvettes pace cars, the purple paint set off by yellow details and checkered-flag motif, and standing on a set of bright-yellow spoke wheels. Definitely not the car for anyone trying to maintain a low profile,
Corvette is in "true time capsule" condition, the seller says, with a sparkling finish and clean interior. The car looks like new in the gallery of photos
Please call us 7 daya. week at 941-355-1955 for a personal video or pictures anytime
We can ship this Corvette world wide door to door no problem and we can finace this car to 94 months.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door