GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this handsome 2019 Ferrari GTC4 Lusso for your consideration. The GTC4 Lusso was introduced to the US in 2017. It is a mid engine car that is powered by a 6.3 liter V12 capable of 681 horsepower and snaps from 0-62 mph in 3.4 seconds. Car and Driver summed it up best saying It's likely the most usable and civilized road car the company has ever made. The Lusso had an original MSRP of $ 345,585! This dual cockpit car is in excellent condition and is ready for its next owner.
- 20" Forged Diamond Wheels
- Yellow Brake Calipers
- Carbon Fiber Central Bridge
- Horse Stitched on Head Rests in Cuoio
- Colored Floormats with Logo
- High Emotion Low Emission (Start/Stop) Technology
- Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel + LEDS
- Scuderia Ferrari Shields
- Passenger Display
- Leather Headliner
- High Power HiFi Sound System
- Colored Stitching in Iroko
- Colored Steering Wheel in Iroko
- Michelin Tires
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door