East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Lillington , NC
Stk#166 1995 Mercedes SL320 Roadster
101,000 Original Miles
Painted Polar White with Blue & Gray stripes and a Dark Blue convertible top and cover, dual outside mirrors, black door handles, grill like new, head lights and tail lights like new. Original rims aluminum with new Michelin tires, power antenna. Good looker.
Leather interior in Dark Blue, power top, all factory gauges work, cruise control, power seats, dash like new, console with simulated wood, power windows, Kenwood AM/FM/CD stereo, Automatic in console, A/C & Heat, sun visors with mirrors, blue plush carpet, blue rubber floor mats. Looks beautiful inside.
Powered by a 2.3 Liter 6 cylinder with 229 HP, 5 speed Automatic transmission, rear wheel drive, power steering, 4W Power Disc brakes, insulation under hood. Runs and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door