790 Alabama Ave
Here is a super nice and clean 2005 Chrysler Crossfire Limited Coupe. These cars come rear wheel drive. They were made from 2004 to the end of 2007 so sold thru 2008. It has the 3.2 Liter V6 SOHC 18 Valve engine with only 49,000 miles. It is a 2 owner car and spent it's entire life in Alabama. The first owner who bought it new owned the car nearly 7 years and only put 3,030 miles on it. The second owner is a shop manager for James Oneal Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram and has owned the car over 9 years. The last nine years the car was always serviced by James Oneal CDJR. It has a clean CarFax with no accidents ever reported to CarFax. This is a super nice car with very low miles that needs nothing. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected]
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1965 Buick LeSabre 310 Wildcat Engine P/S P/B
1940 Ford Deluxe Sedan Fresh Build Super Nice Car
1989 GMC Sierra SWB Super Nice Built 350 LOOK
1970 Chevy Corvette Conv Both Tops 350 / 300 HP
2002 Chevy Camaro Z-28 Convertible 86K Miles NICE
1958 Cadillac DeVille SUPER SHARP Crate 350 A/C
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door