GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
During the 1990's Lexus was introduced as an alternative luxury brand that prior was largely dominated by European brands such as: Mercedes Benz, BMW and Jaguar. Japanese giant, Toyota, created Lexus to go toe to toe with those premium brands, and Lexus' flagship, the LS400 did just that. The car was luxurious, big and loaded with standard options all while incorporating Toyota's long history of reliability and low maintenance costs. The redesign for 1998 proved that Lexus was here to stay and to this day, continues to force the issue in the Premium Luxury automotive arena.
Highlights include 3 keys, 2 fobs and the valet key, leather trimmed steering wheel and shift knob, auto tilt away steering column, power tilt and telescopic steering wheel, power sunroof, heated power seats and dual climate control.
Today after just 59,520 miles, proper ownership and a lifetime of dealer service, the car remains in excellent condition in all areas and ready for a new life with a new owner. The interior is outstanding with supple leather, excellent wood trim and clean carpeting, the exterior paint is still glossy and shows near new, wheels have excellent lamination, etc. A ton of car for the money offered her.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door