Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
Pristine 2003 Ford Thunderbird convertible. both hard and soft tops with hard top holder and storage stand. loaded with best color of dessert sky blue with black leather interior. car looks and smells brand new. no nicks dings or marks anywhere. has been garaged and pampered with dealer service since new. 4 brand new tires and recent service. no damage or paintwork. one of the best on the market today. complete with original books and records. original dealer brochures hard top holder and parade boot.
No disappointment will meet the most demanding of buyers.
Please call us 7 days a week till 9pm at 941-355-1955 for a personal walk around.
We can finance this car to 94 months and we ship world wide door to door mo problem.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door