American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
2015 FIAT 500C CONVERTIBLE This 2015 Fiat 500c convertible is super clean and pampered with just over 70K miles. Fully loaded and mechanically sound, it drives and handles great, and is all fun and smiles to drive. Fully loaded with everything for a weekend drive or daily economical commute. Automatic Air Conditioning incredible sounding stereo, AM/FM/CD/Satellite USB/Audio/12v outlets power windows power steering power brakes full sunroof 4 person seating classic white exterior comfortable charcoal and light buff interior surprisingly spacious trunk area 2 original remote key fobs low mileage Arizona no rust car well maintained clean Carfax ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure to visit our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door