This Event Expired on October 22, 2017. If you are the coordinator for this event please
login to edit your show dates and
information. If you do not yet have an OldRide Membership, please
create a free membership then login
to this page and submit the 'Request to Manage' form.
Event Dates: October 21, 2017 - October 22, 2017 Location: St Helens, Washington
October 21 & 22nd Hearses Read agenda at http://www.discovercolumbiacounty.com
12 – 4 p.m. Haunted Hotrod & Hearse Rally – Courthouse Plaza, Old Town, St. Helens Haunted Hot Rod Cruise-in & Hearse Rally Bring out your most haunted ride. Event is free to the public and to those bringing cars you must register onsite by 11 a.m. (NO ENTRY FEE). WHERE? Plaza (near the historic Columbia County Courthouse) and The Strand, Old Town St. Helens – the Parking is blocked on the street and around County Courthouse Plaza. Prizes in the following categories: Best local entry (Columbia County) then open call for Best of Muscle Cars, Antique, Restored, Vintage, Hearses & Hotrods. $200 Good Luck. We look forward to seeing you there.
1. Name of the event
2. Haunted Hot Rod Cruise-in & Hearse Rally
2. Date and time of the event.
3. Location - What fairgrounds, park, school, church, downtown? Also include
address, city, state and zip code for Mapquest and/or GPS usage.
3. Courthouse Plaza Old Town 230 Strand Street, St. Helens, OR 97051
4. Pre-registration fee/Day of event registration fee (if different)
5. Are all vehicle years, makes and models welcome?yes
6. Cost for spectators?free
7. Will you have vendors/food booths/music/entertainment?yes
8. Do you give out dash plaques/goody bags/trophies?yes
9. How many cars generally register and do you limit the amount of cars you'll
accept at the show?30+ no limit
10. Is there a website for the event or club? fb Spirit of Halloweentown
11. If this is a fundraiser event, what non-profit organization, charity or
cause will benefit from the profits of this event? Many
12. Name, e-mail and phone # of person(s) to contact for more information. Tina Curry [email protected] 360-241-6456.