This Event Expired on January 20, 2016. If you are the coordinator for this event please login to edit your show dates and information. If you do not yet have an OldRide Membership, please create a free membership then login to this page and submit the 'Request to Manage' form.
Event Dates: January 20, 2016 - January 20, 2016 Location: Middleboro, Massachusetts
This is a no change event.
Oak Point Classic Car Club is proud to invite you to enjoy a very special guest speaker
Wednesday January 20 @ 7pm in the Ballroom @ 200 Oak Point Drive, Middleboro,Ma.
We will have the privilege to welcome a nationally recognized individual in the Classic Car Business...Mr Marc Schiliro.
Marc owns his own Classic Car Dealership which includes a new showroom and display facility as well as a separate comprehensive service and reconditioning center.
Mr Schiliro has bought and sold hundreds of premium Classic vehicles, many of which have been one of a kind.
Mr Schiliro's personal collection of vehicles is considered one of the best ever offered for sale at Barrett-Jackson collector car auctions.
In fact many of these vehicles have sold for the highest amount in their class.
Please go to: msclassiccarsllc.com for more information and click on You Tube for a sneak peak.
Topics of discussion will include but not limited to:
1) Vehicles that would provide the best investment opportunity.
2) How to identify one of these vehicles and make sure it is as described.
3) What to look for so you can estimate additional repairs and reconditioning needed.
4) Advantages of using an inspection service.
5( Vehicles and services that Marc Schiliro provides for collectors.
6) Marc's experiences buying and selling classic cars.
7) The importance of attention to detail in all aspects of the Collector Car business.
8) Marc's future expansion plans.
Space is limited, please RSVP to Bob Dovner club president [email protected]
Visit Oak Point Classic Car website opccc.blogspot.com