This Event Expired on May 3, 2014. If you are the coordinator for this event please
login to edit your show dates and
information. If you do not yet have an OldRide Membership, please
create a free membership then login
to this page and submit the 'Request to Manage' form.
Event Dates: May 3, 2014 - May 3, 2014 Location: Spanish Fort, Alabama
• TIME & DATE: Registration begins @ Advanced Transmission, 10670 U S Hwy 31, Spanish Fort, AL 36527 @ 8:30am, ending @ 10:00. Kickstands up @ 10:00am.
• ABOUT THE RIDE: This will be an escorted ride passing by USA’s Children’s and Women’s Hospital (1700 Center Street, Mobile, AL). Children feeling well enough will be outside to greet the riders. Join the ride and make a kids day!
• Then we’ll stop @ the Ronald McDonald House (just up from the hospital) where families will be there to show their appreciation. There will also be water and restroom breaks available while at the Ronald McDonald House, then on to the end of the event PARTY.
• END OF RIDE EVENT: Will be held at Fitzpen Place, 11247 U.S. Hwy 31, Spanish Fort, AL from 11:30am to 2:00pm
• ENTERTAINMENT– By local artist; Rodger Fleshman, FOOD, DRINKS, RAFFLES, SILENT AUCTION, 50/50, DOOR PRIZES & much more!
• COST: Riders $20 (in advance), $25 (day of Run), Passengers $15 (in advance), $20 (day of Poker Run)
• POP YOUR TOP! Bring your pop tops as we will be donating these to the Ronald McDonald House.
$5.00 Raffle tickets for sale @ Advanced Transmission to WIN an ULTIMATE GRILL!