This Event Expired on July 25, 2015. If you are the coordinator for this event please
login to edit your show dates and
information. If you do not yet have an OldRide Membership, please
create a free membership then login
to this page and submit the 'Request to Manage' form.
Event Dates: July 25, 2015 - July 25, 2015 Location: Fayetteville, North Carolina
Join us for a fun filled day! There is all kinds of things to do for the whole family! Admission is FREE!
This year's Festival will feature the following:
mouth-watering food vendors
craft, direct sales, commercial & non-profit vendors
Live music and
A snowball fight (white water balloons)
Roving street performers
children's coloring contest
Santa Claus & Mrs. Claus
Miniature Christmas Tree decorating Contest
No Kid Hungry Bake Sale
Christmas trees will be setup for the public to decorate them with donated gloves, hats & socks for homeless
toy drive for local children
food drive for local families
see website for more info on pageant, vendor spaces and car show registration
Best in Show receives a trophy and Cash Prize
Best Car, Best Truck, Best Bike, Best Paint Job, Best Engine will receive a trophy
PUBLIC VOTES FOR THE TOP 10 CARS & EACH RECEIVES A TROPHY!
Show is open to all cars, trucks and bikes of any year, any type and any condition.
• $15 registration fee
•All registration fees are non-refundable.
• It is your responsibility to be properly registered.
• Separate registration fees are required for each vehicle.
• All participating cars must be checked in no later than 4PM Saturday, July 25.
• Cars NOT checked in by 4PM Saturday, July 25 are not judged.
• Placement is assigned on a first come, first served basis. If a member of your crew arrives late and is not in line with you at the time of check in, they WILL NOT be placed with you (NO EXCEPTIONS).
• All vehicles are to remain in place during show hours and may only be moved under the direct supervision of show personnel.
• All vehicle detailing must be done by 4PM Saturday, July 25 prior to judging.
• Show card MUST be visible at all times on the vehicle & available to the judges.
• Voting for car show awards is completed by the selected judging panel and/or participants.
• Cars must be street legal (NO EXCEPTIONS).
• No carry-in alcohol or BBQ grills allowed in show area.
• No cruising in show area. • No burnouts or squealing of tires. • Please obey all safety & traffic regulations and conduct yourself in a manner befitting a representative of the sport of cruising. • Winners must be on property to receive prizes. • Management reserves the right to enforce acceptable behavior policies at all times
to register http://vanderchristmasinjuly.weebly.com/carbiketruck-show.html